- Strategic location on major road and rail routes
- Internal rail terminal access for industrial sites
- Options to buy or lease
- Design and Construct or Land-only packages
- Lot sizes from 2ha to 25ha
- Fully serviced lots including access to natural gas
- Road-train accessible
InterLink SQ is southern Queensland’s finest intermodal centre, offering unprecedented opportunities for transport and logistics services in the region.
InterLinkSQ is a 200 hectare intermodal terminal and industrial precinct located 13km west of Toowoomba, Queensland. It features a rail terminal with nearly 3km of frontage to the current West Moreton Rail line and the proposed Inland Rail alignment. It will offer an open access rail terminal with over 100 hectares of direct private connection to the terminal. The rail precinct will incorporate grain and commodities storage, processing and loading facilities as well as rail maintenance and provisioning and a large container handling and storage area.